So, while we are a savage type, structure and rules are still important for us.
First off, our RoE with other roleplayers.
• Restricted Controllables: Drakes, Dragons, Daemons, Blade Spirits, Energy Vortexes
• No looting is permitted at any time except for pre-planned campaigns and events – at which point looting ROE will be decided.
• Upon death, loot your items and head immediately for the Yew Town Center or the fort. DO NOT REENTER BATTLES.
• Send a message to the opposing guild at least 5 minutes before raiding. This can be done via IM, or an in character crier/scout informing the opposition.
• All battles must be agreed upon OOCly by all parties before hand – even in the field.
• No equipment restrictions.
• Upon the entrance of an outside party (blues, reds, other non-ROE restricted people, etc.), cease ALL combat immediately and retreat.
• No griefing other RP guilds on alts.
• No AFK killing.
• Non-combatant characters need to either be wearing a bright orange robe, or leave the battle scene immediately during combat.
• Weekly cross-guild officer meetings in vent.
• Any breaks in ROE should be immediately reported to an officer. No heroes! Keep reporters in the loop.
• Community Blacklist. If someone causes harm to an RP guild and is kicked, no other RP guilds will recruit them.
We've decided to abolish all macro restrictions, so people don't get discouraged by being constantly walked over by macroed chars.
We do encourage you to come start playing once you're between 50-70 skills, and then you can macro at night if you want.
Important! If you go to town to macro, you should be NAKED and guildtags should be OFF. You should not speak with anyone when doing this. Don't forget to turn guildtags back on when you get back to the fort. And NO MACROING AT FORT (Only exception is for murder counts, in which case you should be in runt or rok hut, ideally as a ghost)
Within the clan, there are many restictions and rules, and a clearly defined hierarchy, all based on the simple principle of might makes right. Those who offend the clan laws will be punished by death klomp.
Death klomp may be carried out when:
Orcs violate equipment restrictions
Orcs refuse/fail to obey their superiors
Orcs fail to line up, or line up in the wrong place.
Orcs interrupt senior orcs while talking (especially in lineup)
Orcs use human words
Orcs loot out of place or mid-battle
Any time a superior orc feels death klomp is necessary to instill an appropriate respect of superiors.
You are a runt.
If you stick to the following rules, you will make rank sooner rather than later:
Always collect tribute
Always protect the fort
Always obey superiors
Finally, in game, we live by the following rules:
Klomp am nebur wrong
Drink am nebur wrong
Dem dat kweshun boss need klomp
Humiez am smelli
Da Blood God needz shiniez an blood.