This is not intended to be a rant, rage or flame post and it's not intended to call out any of the staff all whom are probably busy with a bunch of different things. Please keep it civil. I'm putting it up here, partly because I haven't heard anything from staff and partly to put some pressure to attend the many issues of stealing treasuries.
Since I haven't had a reply from Seneschal in a few days despite having mailed them, I'll just post it here.
We've been bugged out of 4/5 treasuries so far:
1) Jhelom: Was not able to place the treasury anywhere in the Magincia treasury room. No gold from that.
2) Moonglow: Successfull steal.
3) Minoc: Was stolen by Skara Brae (while we controlled the city) and put under three day lockdown. Were not able to steal it again.
4) Occlo attempt one: Broke down the treasury walls. Stole it during the OCB timeslot on sunday, but was returned during the fighting and put under 3 day lockdown.
My main point is this fifth item on the list:
5) Occlo attempt two (after waiting 3 days): Broke down the treasury walls again. Stole it. Had it going down to 2 hours on the timer. Nobody had noticed it was gone, a ton of Chaos people were at my tournament. Nobody mentioned it, nobody had been at the Occlo treasury room to check on the treasury. I was in the throne room with animal walls and ten elder wizards ready to spawn as many as was necesary, keeping an eye on it at all times. There were multiple magincia milita online to call on were things to go wrong. Then suddenly server reset happens. On server up the treasury is gone and has been returned to Occlo again and put under a 3 day lockdown (thus impossible to steal before the next OCB timeslot).
So instead of being able to steal Occlo possibly twice and certainly at least once (granting us a nice between 400 - 600k), we manage to steal it zero times. From what I heard from Harack (haven't confirmed this any further), the treasury was put back in Magincia later that evening while we were all asleep, and someone walked in and grabbed it to return it. There's no challenge in taking a treasury back if nobody is online to guard it. So, if that's the case, please tell me you do not intend to call that fair ^^
I have talked to many in the Magincia militia and a lot of people are frustrated. I know you may have a lot of other things to do, but please understand that I will plead the case that we should get that money from the 2nd steal, manually added to our treasury if need be.
Treasuries are the only real OCB end game and I *sincerely* hope you will not just neglect this. A lot of people work hard for this during the OCB timeslots and we spend a lot of time and resources to get something done. This shard is free, but if you invite people to play I think there's some degree of responsibility towards the players too.
Here are some screenshots:
From Trent: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9...ent6152329.jpg when we stole it originally
From after the server up, showing the defense: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...rd6152326.jpg/ didn't realize I said that when I took the screenshot ^^