From IPY Codex
Mace Fighting is a Melee Combat Skill used to wield blunt bashing weapons.
- Maces do an extra damage of 3 to 5 points to the victims Stamina if a hit is made.
- Maces also do damage to armor every time the armor absorbs damage. The amount of damage done to armor is half that of the damage points absorbed by the armor and typically lies in the 1 - 7 points range.
The most popular mace weapons
- Q-staff; is the fastest mace weapon and has the highest dot (damage over time).
- War Axe; a little slower and weaker than the Q-staff but can be used with a shield.
- War Hammer; a bit slow, however is the hardest hitting mace weapon.