August 4, 2011
1. Inactive Skill Scroll Bonus Packs added - limited time only - claim a pouch of skill scrolls for ONE character on any inactive account, with skill scroll rewards multiplied by each inactive week.
1. Mongat Lottery 2 (Reloaded!) added!
1. [The Pinnacle] changed to four teams of three.
1. Fire Dungeon added.
2. Wind now holds the entrance to Fire Dungeon.
1. PvE Plate Armor added.
2. Colored Ore now produces armor sets with bonuses against certain monster types.
1. Mining: Colored Ore added with very low spawn rate.
2. RoT (RCB): Daily caps relaxed substantially.
Kings and O/C/B
1. Town Guards costs per citizen reduced by 33%.
2. Kings may now appoint Commanders that control NPC militia guards by saying "appoint" and "commander" in a sentence to receive a cursor.
3. Total NPC militia guards allowed reduced by 50%.
4. Kings must be in the militia to control guards during O/C/B hours.
5. Faction trap triggers may now be purchased with militia points, allowing players to craft faction traps. (-> Delayed)
6. Only 5 faction traps may exist at a time in each town.
7. O/C/B will enter a trial phase. During August, O/C/B will occur each night, with one town being vulnerable. 8-10pm EDT on weekdays, and 2-4pm EDT (UTC -4 / 6-8pm GMT) on weekends. The town vulnerability schedule will be posted publicly.
8. New items will be added to the militia vendor, many of which will activate only during O/C/B hours. (-> Delayed)
9. Defending factions ONLY may resurrect within defending city limits.
10. Factions with smaller amounts of active players online will receive a mild positive brazier capture point modifier.
1. Several exploits fixed.
1. Static buildings inside of town may now be rented with ogre coins. There will be some delay after the patch until each building is rentable. Some buildings will remain unrentable.